Monday 10 August 2015

First of all, I'd like to start by saying that this is the 13464961473th time I have attempted to have a blog and I hope this is the last (meaning that I write in it not that I give up, of course)
so, let me introduce myself. I was born on the 18th of December, 1993 in a very long, narrow country in south america. I'm in my 4th year of studying to be an English teacher and I'll be travelling to the UK this september.

now, you might be wondering what this is all about and the truth is I can feel my heart burning up with excitement so I decided to write about it.

i'm in the middle of nowhere regarding my plans but we'll get there eventually.

just so you get to know more about me, here's a photo of my dog.

His name is Thor , he's a dachshund and the most adorable sausage in the world.

I believe that the only way to really get to know someone is by meeting their pets, and let me tell you, my baby is a very happy, energetic pup. so that's something.

that's it for now, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment